Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Would Love for You to Join Me...

I know my time with this blog was brief compared to my previous blog home -
and I am thankful for the time here and the past few years of growth that Abba has had for me.

That being said, I have decided to move my blog, once again.

I believe it is time to have a blog home that is a little more well-rounded. I love talking about Torah and about my family - but my life consists of so much more. I want to broaden my horizons and begin anew as YHVH continues to teach me how to live a balanced life during my pilgrimage here.

Thank you to those who followed me here when I moved in the past.
Thank you to those who have joined me since being here.
I would love for you to join me at my new blog and would love to hear from you.

 Blessings and Shalom!
- Christina

 Please come join me here:



No comments: