Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

An Intimate Love



 I have a love... a love like no other...
a love like I have never had... nor ever will have.
My Love is One who loves me with an everlasting love...
He holds me... carries me... saves me... consumes me... fills me
His thoughts for me cannot even be numbered.
He leads me... understand me... comforts me... heals me
He knows my thoughts... my deepest secrets... my very core...
and He favors me... cares for me... loves me beyond measure.


It is the most intimate kind of love...
ever


My Love has set aside time for me each week...
a very special appointed time...
a day that is different from the rest...

a special time...

and He invites me... every week...
to join Him in this special place of time...
to step away from the things that distract me...
to set aside those things that take away from intimate time with Him...

an intimate time...

to just sit in His presence... to soak Him in...
to talk with Him... to hear Him... to know Him...
to really know Him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Some times... oft times... I get wrapped up... in daily life... in other things.
But there are other times when it really hits me... really... and His love is truly overwhelming.

May we be overwhelmed by His love for us.
May we feel it... know it... understand it... treasure it... more.


I love that time each week. 
that appointed time - that intimate 'date' -
with my Creator... my Abba... my Redeemer... my Savior... 

the Lover of my soul. ♥ 
What a delight it is to honor Him and meet Him there! 

Shabbat Shalom, Israel {His set-apart people}!
May you find rest and peace in the intimacy of His presence!


 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Have you fallen into the greatest love... ever?
Do you know that He has a special time set aside for you?
... Just fall...
Oh, how He loves you. Oh, how He is waiting. ...
... Just fall... and be blessed...


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 



♪Intimate Lover, I'm taken with You
Lost in your beauty, Yah.
Intimate Lover, my comfort, my shelter,
my refuge, my shepherd You are.
Your love is deep and wide like a canyon...
Too long have I stood on the edge...

But now I've fallen... I've fallen...
in your beautiful intimate love.
I have fallen... I've fallen...forever in intimate love...
with You... my intimate Lover

I'm consumed by You, over my head in Your love
Intimate Lover, I'm learning to trust You
I've tasted and seen You are good.
Your love is deep and vast as the ocean
Too long have i stood on the shore

But now I've fallen... I've fallen...
in your beautiful intimate love.
I have fallen... I've fallen... forever in intimate love

How deep and wide, how long and high
Your beautiful, intimate love!
How deep and wide, how long and high
Your beautiful, intimate love!
I've fallen... I've fallen... in your beautiful, intimate love!

Yahshua, intimate Lover. Yahshua, intimate Lover.

1 comment:

jem said...

Beautiful, thank-you for sharing!