Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Concerning Chanukah

Chanukah is one of those topics that a lot of various and contradictory information can be found.
Even the word itself cannot be resolutely determined in its spelling (Chanukah, Hanukkah, etc...).

I 'happened' upon these videos on Facebook discussing if /where Chanukah is talked about in Scripture.

There are two videos posted below - about 15 minutes each.
I found it interesting to hear some of the points/passages shared in these videos...
and I look forward to researching them even further (as we should with all things).
I believe they are worth watching... and sharing...

Shalom!








1 comment:

Humble wife said...

Wow! Thank you so much for sharing these two videos! I really learned a lot and will be watching them again!

Jennifer